1. Identification of jointly responsible entities
In accordance with the provisions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL dated April 27, 2016, pertaining to the protection of physical persons with regard to the handling of their personal data and the free circulation thereof (GDPR), the User is advised that the personal data it provides through the website https://www.mednatureculture.org/ shall be included and managed in the files owned by the following responsible entities on behalf of the Alliance for Mediterranean Nature & Culture (AMNC):
Global Diversity Foundation (GDF)
Charity Commission for England and Wales Registered No. 1080731
37 St. Margarets Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2TU, England
Registered No: 06-122-038
Çankaya, Ankara, Turkey
Hereinafter jointly referred to as the Jointly Responsible Parties.
2. Purpose of data
The data gathered through the newsletter subscription and connect pages shall be used for the purpose of managing any inquiries and sending specific campaign information based on user’s requests.
According to the interested parties’ request, the information may be sent by any of the Jointly Responsible Parties.
The contribution of data through said channels is based on the Interested Party’s consent, which is voluntary, specific and informed.
The completion of the data requested is necessary to proceed with the Users’ requests.
3. Legal authority for handling the data
The legal grounds for handling the data is the consent that is willingly granted by the Interested Parties.
4. Communication of data
Data is gathered for the purposes set forth above. Interested Parties must also be aware that the data will be stored by the Jointly Responsible Parties in the United Kingdom and Turkey.
Data gathered through the Alliance for Mediterranean Nature & Culture website will never be assigned to third parties.
5. Exercise of rights. The rights that the User may exercise are:
- Right of access to the interested party’s personal data; the User may obtain confirmation regarding whether the Jointly Responsible Parties handle personal data that pertain to them.
- Right to rectify. The User is entitled to request a rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right to suppress. The User may request that its data be no longer handled, without undue delay, among other reasons, because the same are no longer necessary, the consent has been withdrawn, etc.
- Right to limit the handling of the data. The User may request that its personal data not be used in dealing with operations in specific cases.
- Right to portability of data. The User may receive its data in a structured format, of common use and mechanic reading; the User may further request that its data be sent to another party responsible for their handling, as long as this is technically possible.
- Right to oppose. The interested party may oppose the handling of its data and the Jointly Responsible Parties will cease handling such data, except for imperative legitimate reasons or in exercising the defence of potential claims.
The User may exercise its rights by means of a request submitted to info@@mednatureculture.org.
Apart from this procedure, if the interested parties so desire, they may contact any of the Jointly Responsible Parties, and exercise their rights before them.
6. Security measures
The Jointly Responsible Parties will handle all personal data to which it has access under the strictest confidentiality.
7. How long will the data be maintained?
The personal data provided through the contact channel shall be maintained until the User requests otherwise.
8. How have we obtained the data?
The data handled by the Jointly Responsible Parties are those that the User has willingly provided by completing the relevant forms.
9. What data do we collect?
The type of information we collect about you includes your: name; email address; nationality; country of residence; the type of information you would like to receive and information about how you use our website.
10. Jointly Responsible Parties responsibilities and obligations.
The Jointly Responsible Parties have expressly agreed to assume the following responsibilities and obligations:
- Assume the ownership of website https://www.mednatureculture.org
- Update the information contained therein.
- Update the information pertaining to data protection.
- Handle the data guaranteeing the rights and freedoms of the Interested Parties pursuant to the GDPR.
- Assume the exercise of rights in connection with the Jointly Responsible Parties.
- Assume the exercising of rights with regard to requests addressed directly thereto.
- Send the information requested by the Interested Parties.